For all those passionate about food, Le Creuset's mission is simply to produce the world's finest premium cookware. With the consistent qualities of originality and authenticity, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both modernity and heritage.
At Le Creuset you can shop by categories such as:
Dine & Entertain
- Coffee & Tea
- Wine Tools
- Table Top Accessories
Le Creuset, since 1925 began when Armand Desaegher and Octave Aubercq a casting specialist and an enameling expert respectively, recognize an opportunity to improve cast iron cookware versatility by coating it in a porcelain enamel glaze. In 1925, the first cocotte, or Fresh oven was produced in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, laying the foundation for what is now an extensive range of kitchen utensils and cookware.
You can contact them at their mailing address: 114 Bob Gifford Blvd. Early Branch, SC 29916. The LeCreuset.com website is the property of Le Creuset of America. You can also contact their Consumer Service department at 1-877-418-5547 (toll-free) or email them at Consumer-Services@LeCreuset.com . They are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST (National holidays excluded).
These are what customers say about the Le Crueset.com:
"I have looked at Le Creuset on and off for years. Everytime one of the TV chefs would say how great one of the Le Creuset dutch ovens were, I'd look at them and would think the price wasn't worth it. Then I found a slightly used one at a really good price (I think the person didn't know what they had!) and tried it out.Total love! I used it everyday for almost 4 months before I decided I wanted more Le Creuset pieces." J.White "janinenc" 3-17-2012
"Great place to buy Le Crueset cookware at a discount price! The sales people are pretty attentive and not pushy. Wait for the holidays sales to get more discounts. Take away 1 star for not having the holiday sale prices everyday." Marlene B. Los Altos, CA 4-10-2011
"Hubby treated me to some Le Creuset for Mother's Day and we had a great discount coupon in the mail. We live in the East Bay and accidentally forgot out postcard at home before leaving to Gilroy. I called the store on our way down and asked if it was a problem and the very nice lady on the line said, "No problem, we'll just look you up in the computer." Score! I was excited to see that they have many items in my favorite color-Cassis. The employees were having a cooking contest, but it didn't diminish the excellent customer service we received. Every item we had questions on were answered quickly, and anything we picked up and spotted carrying were quickly asked if the item could be held for us at the front counter so we didn't have to lag it around the store. The staff was courteous and knowlegeable. And who can beat the prices? If and when I "need" more Le Creuset items, I'm definitely coming back to the Gilroy outlet store!" Laurel S. Richmond, CA 5-29-2013
"My sister, niece and I are all Le Creuset fans, well this Mother's Day my mother got a surprise with Le Creuset 9" Skillet. Now there won't be any wondering what to get here for those special days...!!!" Cheryl Mariscal, Facebook 5-12-2013
" I love my new dutch oven...Should bought one along time ago!!! Cleaning it is so easy as no scrubbing is needed..." Claire Kushner 5-9-2013
"Le Creuset has a wonderful customer service department." Iris Jaime, Facebook
"I've loved your products since I was a kid, but the last Le Creuset Stoneware item I bought was made in China, and looks tacky and cheap compared to the many LC Stoneware items I have that were made in Thailand. I am hugely disappointed that you lowered your standards like all the wannabee LC cookware imitators and have farmed out your manufacturing to China. I sincerely hope the same is not true for your enameled cast iron product." Karen Arkin, Facebook 50302013
"Terrible Customer Service. Enamel flaked off kettle within a month and Le Creuset refused to refund or exchange, claiming it had been dropped-which it hadn't. But if it had, should the finish be peeling off all over and under the item? Not at all what is expected of this iconic brand?" Helene Buisson
The overall summary of the tone of feedback by the customers are 90 percent positive.
Le Creuset a.k.a. Le Creuset of America is not BBB accredited. On the scale of A+ (Highest) to F (Lowest) BBB has given Le Creuset a rating of A-.
Factors that lowered the rating for Le Creuset of America: BBB does not have sufficient background on this business while factors that raised it's rating include: Complaint volume filed with BBB Site of this size; response to 1 complaint filed against this site and; the resolution of complaints. They have partners with the following: Trendsetters, tastemakers who inspired them with whom they have the pleasure of working such as: Harvest to Heat, Monteray Bay Aquarium, Share Our Strength, UCLA: Science and Food and more.
- Le Creuset.com is popular because according to:
- This site has a 3-month global Alexa traffic rank of 120,696 (as of May 13, 2013).
- This site appeals more to highly educated people usually female who have more children and browse from home.
- This site has a good traffic rank in the following cities: Traverse City-Cadillac (#703), Wikes Barre-Scranton (#1,900), and Chicago (#15,500).
- This site has a bounce rate of 28%.
- It rank #30,579 in the U.S.
- There are 1,482 Sites Linking in.
- Top search queries for lecreuset.com: le creuset (38.95%), le creuset cookware (2.095%), le creuset (38.05%), le creuset outlet (2.40%), le creuset cast iron-(2.34%), cookware.lecreuset (1.71%) and le creuset dutch oven (1.52%).
Google Page Rank Checker
- According to Google Page Rank Checker the page rank value of Le Creuset is 5 from 10 possible points (5/10).
- This site is ranked 115,008 in the world (as of May 13, 2013).
- In the U.S this site is popular where it gets 68.1% from this country.
- This site has a good Pagerank (5/10).
- This site has 1,529 backlinks and its good for seo website and has 32% seo score.
- This site was given a Star Rating of 3.0/5.0 by WebstatsDomain.
- It is safe according to: Google Safebrowsing, AVG Antivirus, and SiteAdvisor.
- It has a pageviews per user of 42.
- This site Search Percent is 20.75% and 29.6% Bounce.
- Website worth is $10,651 USD.
Le Creuset is popular. They have pages on the following social media:
- Pinterest.com with 3,204 Followers, 86 Following, 343 Pins, 3 Likes and 32 Boards (as of May 12, 2013) with the following Board titles: Recettes (2,870 Followers, 70 Pins), Table (2,774 Followers, 16 Pins), Chefs + Restaurants (2,730 Followers, 26 Pins) and more.
- Facebook with 65,389 Likes, 1,126 talking about this (as of May 19, 2013).
- You Tube with 661 Subscribers and 111,981 Video Views (as of May 12, 2013), Date Joined: Sept.15, 2011, Country: United States, Uploaded Videos: 55.
- Twitter.com with 13,526 Followers, 400 Following and 823 Tweets.
- Instagram.com with 973 Followers, 64 Following and 92 Photos.
- Flickr.com with lots of photos from: 2013 Cayman Cookout (8 Photos), 2012 Holiday Display Contest (12 Photos), Monterray Bay Acquarium (24 Photos) and more.
- Blog with the latest blog title: Charleston Teas Plantation dated May 10, 2013.
Pertaining to website security, you will be asked at checkout when you purchase a product to provide your contact info, shipping addresses as well as credit card information. Please note that your credit card info is not saved nor is it accessible in the lecreuset.com files or record. To safeguard and secure the personal information you provide, Le Creuset has put in place various technical, procedural and administrative measures.
Payment card info is not available or retained in the LeCreuset.com data center. They use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology that provides security for info being transmitted over the Internet.
If you have questions you may contact lecreuset.com at 1-877-418-5547 (toll-free) or email them at Consumer-Services@LeCreuset.com. Don't forget to take precautions to protect yourself. You should keep your password and personal info not share with anyone.
These are some of Le Creuset top level primary products:
- Nonstick Fry Pans
- 9 1/2" Nonstick Shallow Fry Pan - $95.00
- 9 1/2" Nonstick Deep Fry Pan - $115.00
- French Oven
- 1 qt Round French Oven - $105.00
- 1 qt Oval French Oven - $110.00
- Signature 6 1/3" Iron Handle Skillet - $90.00
- 3 3/4 qt Deep Covered Skillet was $215 but now its $149.99
- Zen Kettle - $65.00
- Halo Kettle - $60.00
- Covered Casseroles
- 2 qt. Covered Round Casserole - $70.00
- Heritage 4 qt. Rectangular Casserole - $95.00
- Baking Dishes
- 1 3/4 qt. Oval Dish - $45.00
- Heritage Loaf Pan was $40 but now its $30.00
- Stoneware Gratins
- Heritage Petite AU Gratin Dish - $12.00
- Heritage 1 qt. AU Gratin Dish - $32.00
- Metal Bakeware
- Muffin Pan - $35.00
- Square Cake Pan - $30.00
- Individual Servings
- Petite Pie Dish - $12.00
- Mini Round Cocotte - $24.00
- Mini Bean Pot - $20.00
- Egg Cup- $6.00
- Petite Garlic Casserole - $32.00
- Petite Tarte Dish - $12.00
- Sets of 3 Mini Cocottes - $70.00
Comparing the prices than other similar company
- Staub Hexagon 2 1/2-quart Braisers - $164.95
- Staub Hexagon 4-qt Braisers - $199.95
- All-Clad Stainless Saucepan - $89.95
- All-Clad Copper Core Sauteuse Pan - $249.95
- All-Clad Master-Chef 2 Saute Pan, 3 quart- $194.95
- 1 1/2 qt. Shallow Braiser with Glass Lid - $120.00
- 4 qt. Shallow Braiser with Glass Lid - $165.00
- 3 qt. Saute Pan - $160.00
The pricing at Le Creuset is lower than the other similar company for the said item.
According to Le Creuset shipping policy, at present, they only ships to addresses in the Continental United States, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii and there is no delivery to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
For your delivery, you can choose from the following modes of delivery: UPS 2-Day, UPS Next Day Delivery and Standard UPS Ground. Within 3 business days of the order's approval, in-stock merchandise is usually processed and shipped from their fulfillment center. For delivery details-please refer to your shipment confirmation email.
Packages are delivered via UPS, and multiple items ordered at the same time may not always be shipped together. On the total merchandise amount per address, your delivery charge will be based. Please note that outside the contiguous 48 states, perishable items cannot be shipped and a shipping fee is not charged for Gift cards.
If you have questions about delivery and shipping of your item call Consumer Services at 1-877-418-5547 (toll-free) or email them at Consumer-Services@LeCreuset.com . For Standard shipping and handling policies and fees click here.
Le Creuset accepts the following credit cards: Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Amercan Express and JCB. At the time your card is approved, the total dollar amount of your order, including any applicable tax, handling and shipping is allocated. Until the order ships, transfer of funds does not occur. You will be notified during the checkout process if the amount charged exceeds your credit limit. The day after the order is placed, card authorization takes place. Funds are reserved for seven days, once authorized.
Le Creuset believe the craftsmanship and the quality in each item will provide years of satisfaction. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your product, within 90 days, please return the item or product for a refund of its value or for an exchange. These are some of their policies to all returns: (a) For all returns, the original receipt or gift receipts for all items is required; (b) Following receipt of your return, please allow 10-14 days for the return to be processed; (c) You must phone their Consumer Services first to obtain a Return Authorization Merchandise (RMA) number, to return or exhange an item. RMA number will reduce the possibility of a handling discrepancy that might occur when the item is received by their distribution center. Please include the packing slip when returning an item to allow the processing quickly. Use a shipping carrier most convenient for you and send the package to: Le Creuset of America, Inc. Returns Department, 114 Bob Gifford Blvd., Early Branch, SC 29916.
Get Shop For Le Creuset Kitchen Products Starting At $11.98 at Macys @ Le Creuset
Get 5-Piece Cast Iron Set, Was $415 and Now $349.99 @ Le Creuset
Get Shop Our Exclusive Serveware Set - an Online Exclusive Price of Only $99 @ Le Creuset
Best Available Le Creuset Coupon: